CNC Hair Prosthesis Hair Replacement System
1. If there is a widespread area of hair loss, when hair transplantation is not possible;
2. In case of an unsuccessful hair donor area, we can combine two techniques using hair transplantation in the frontal area and CNC system on the back of the head to give the natural look and thickness of the hair;
3. With common forms of alopecia areata during long-term treatment;
4.In patients during and after chemotherapy
HAIR PROSTHESIS CNC HAIR PROSTHESIS IS SECURELY FIXED ON THE SCALP WITH THE USE OF A SPECIAL MEDICAL ADHESIVE WITHOUT THE NECESSITY TO REMOVE EXISTING HAIR FOR A PERIOD FROM 3 WEEKS TO 4 WEEKS.
For the convenience of using the system, there are many fixation methods, their combinations, which are also selected individually for each patient.
The system needs regular maintenance at a specialized hair clinic, every 3-4 weeks
The service is intended for the restoration of the hair prosthesis and cosmetic care of the patient's scalp and hair. The system is removed using special solvents, so as not to damage the existing hair, it is cleaned. The procedure for cosmetic hair and scalp care of the patient is carried out in parallel, according to the indications, medical manipulations are carried out. Then the system is fixed again and the service ends with the styling of the hairstyle. For the convenience of our patients, the service can be visited both in our clinic and in partner clinics located in Kiev, Dnepropetrovsk and Lviv.
1. The process begins with the analysis of a specific case of alopecia and the study of the patient's face morphology, after which a sketch of the hair loss zone is created taking into account the anatomical features, then the skull is measured with a projection of the hair loss zone on the fiberglass and plaster casts
2. The polyurethane base of the system accurately reflects the measurements taken in the area of hair loss.
3. The impression reproduces the exact shape of the patient's head, including possible individual features.
4. Thanks to the printing technology 30, a perfect replica of the patient's head is created to produce a system that truly fits like a "second skin"
5. The polyurethane base or the so-called "second skin" is made from medical polymer propylene, it is a thin, lightweight, breathable, hypoallergenic base with antibacterial and antifungal properties, resistant to heat, perspiration and sebum.
6. When creating the CNC Hair Prosthesis, only natural, undyed human hair is used in the same color combination as the patient's (including gray hair). Such hair is not lightened or colored, preserving the cuticle.
7. The hairs are inserted manually one by one into our base, simulating the exact density, distribution, slope and direction of the patient's hair growth.
8.Baby hair is imitated, which provides a natural look to the patient.
9. The individual color of the "second skin" of the system is selected.
10. The manufacturing process takes place in Italy with 39 manual steps and is ISO9001 certified.