Contour plastic surgery
The ideal of beauty and harmony is based on generally accepted ideas that have survived from antique times to the present. However, aesthetic medicine is constantly evolving, which is associated with the emergence of high-tech products and innovative methods of their application. Nowadays, the possibilities of face correction are almost endless, and it is very important to understand how to perform the manipulation as naturally and safely as possible, taking into account the individual characteristics of each patient and at the same time using the best, time-tested and scientific, high-quality and modern drugs.
We know that our patients strive to look perfect, but, at the same time, as natural as possible and we try to work in this concept.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide that is an essential component of human skin. It dissolves well in water due to its chemical structure to form a viscous transparent liquid. The important role of hyaluronic acid is in the regulation and maintenance of the level of tissue hydration has been proven, due to its high hydrophilicity. Isolated in 1934 by Karl Meyer and his assistant John Palmer from the vitreous body of a bull.
Fillers based on hyaluronic acid are gel-like injectable preparations that are injected at different depths in order to correct the volume of soft tissues. These substances are very popular in cosmetology due to their safety and the resulting effect. They have been used in contouring since the 19th century.
The main benefits of hyaluronic acid fillers are:
- Safety (preparations with hyaluronic acid do not cause allergies, since they do not contain animal components);
- The possibility of changing the result (if the effect of the procedure does not satisfy the patient, hyaluronic acid can be removed from the tissues, which will lead to the restoration of their original appearance). This procedure is also performed to remove the old filler in order to a new drug.
- Quick result (the effect of the procedure is noticeable immediately).
What are the challenges of this type of injection procedures?
- Correction of the shape and volume of lips
- Correction of facial contours, chin shape and volume
- Loss of tissue volume in the area of the hands
- Correction of the nasolacrimal groove, cheekbones, nasolabial folds, temporal zone and much more.
What do patients need to know?
Most frequently the injection of drugs is painless; in some cases, anesthetic application or infiltration anesthesia is required.
The rehabilitation period may be accompanied by the appearance of swellig, bruising and soreness, therefore, on the eve of important events, the introduction of fillers is not recommended.
The effect of the performed procedure lasts for 6-24 months; it depends on the properties of the filler itself, its density, combination with various physiotherapeutic effects and other procedures, and the characteristics of the patient's body.
Contraindications to filler injection:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Diseases of internal organs in the acute stage
- Fungal, bacterial, viral infections in the area of drug administration
- Recently performed chemical peels
- Mental disorders, epilepsy, high patient expectations
Important: a consultation with our expert will help you decide on how to correct the target zones in a particular case (after all, each person is unique and requires an individual approach), the method of administration of the drug, the need for anesthesia, as well as predicting the final result.
|CONSULTATION OF A COSMETOLOGIST||500 UAH|