Currently, such an injection procedure as mesotherapy takes an important place in aesthetic medicine. It is rightfully considered to be one of the most effective non-surgical techniques in an integrated approach to the correction of various cosmetic conditions, along with botulinum therapy, contour plastics and thread correction methods.
The possibilities of mesotherapy are very wide and allow you to solve the following tasks:
- Restoration of tone and elasticity of the skin of the face and body
- Correction of local fat deposits in the face and body with lipolytic drugs;
- Alignment and improvement of complexion with hyperpigmentation of various origins;
- Prevention of premature skin aging and correction of age-related skin changes;
- Complex therapy of acne and post-acne;
- Complex therapy of alopecia;
- Complex therapy of cicatricial changes in the skin of various origins;
- Preparation for plastic surgery and rehabilitation in the postoperative period;
- Skin restoration after medium, deep peels, as well as laser resurfacing.
After preliminary cleansing of the skin, treatment with an antiseptic and application of anesthetic to the treated area, the doctor injects a drug through intradermal multiple injections using very thin needles, which is most often a cocktail containing hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids, oligoelements, antioxidants. We perform treatment of the desired zone or a separate are, or the introduction of the drug at certain points. The effecacy of the procedure depends on the individual characteristics of the skin, the patient's age, the presence of concomitant diseases and bad habits, as well as the experience of the physician. It is very important to choose the right doctor, because it is he who selects the drugs, methods, and also carries out the procedure with this or that technique.
Our clinic uses in its arsenal exclusively certified drugs produced by the best world leaders in production so that patients can get a perfectly high-quality and safe result.
What do patients need to know?
In order to achieve optimal results and prevent the occurrence of undesirable consequences, inform your doctor about the presence of diseases, allergic reactions, medications you are currently taking and other health conditions.
Depending on the composition, density of the drug and the depth of injection, papules after administration of the drug may disappear immediately or persist for several days.
The effect of mesotherapy is usually cumulative. The frequency of procedures are individual and determined by the doctor after consultation.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Infectious diseases of skin and other acute infectious diseases;
- Individual intolerance to drugs;
- Allergic reaction in history;
- Tendency to form keloid and hypertrophic scars;
- Autoimmune diseases and intake of immunosuppressive drugs;
- Chronic somatic pathology in the acute stage;
- Oncological diseases;
- Epilepsy and mental disorders.
|CONSULTATION OF A COSMETOLOGIST||500 UAH|