In our practice, we use mechanical (scrubs for professional use) and chemical peels containing components that accelerate the exfoliation of horny scales (ANA acids, salicylic acid and retinol), as well as antifungal and anti-inflammatory agents that can synergize a good therapeutic effect in complex therapy seborrheic dermatitis. The end result of the use of these funds is to accelerate the renewal of the epidermis and remove dead cells, normalize the scalp microbiome, as well as increase the permeability of the skin for applied active drugs (growth stimulants, minoxidil, etc.), potentiate the therapy prescribed by the doctor.
- complex therapy of diseases of the scalp (seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis of the scalp in remission)
- preparation of the skin for the application of growth stimulants in professional and home care
- preparation of the skin for phototherapy, injection methods, and hair transplantation procedures
- infectious diseases of the scalp
- damage to the skin of a traumatic nature
- neoplasms in the area of the procedure
- chronic diseases of the scalp in the acute stage (psoriasis, alopecia areata, etc.)
- allergic reactions and intolerance to the peeling components
- somatic diseases in the acute stage
The sequence of stages of the procedure may differ depending on the composition and special instructions of the manufacturers, and the programs are drawn up individually after a preliminary consultation with a trichologist and a diagnosis. It must be remembered that peeling of the scalp is a course procedure. As a rule, to achieve the result, you need 5-7 procedures with an interval of 7-10 days.
Our patients can receive more detailed information about this procedure and individual selection of peeling from the experts of the Trichology Institute clinic for a consultation.
|SCALP PEELING||900-1200 UAH|